Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Birthday, New Job and Getting Hit in the Face

This past week was my birthday, which started out fairly badly, with it raining, and me finding out that Sallie Mae has neglected to disperse all of my loans, a new leak springing up in the kitchen and a tile falling out in our bathrool, but it got better...a big thanks for the surprise party. It seriously was one of the best birthdays I've had in a long time, and was much needed. I'm not going to go into the details of the night, even though I know my parents don't read this, It's still embarassing, and since Will didn't get to come out, I don't want him to know just how much fun I actually had (although he got multiple phone calls on the way home, so I know he's aware :-)

Also thanks for the presents, they were unexpected and fantastic, but best of all was seeing everyone!

Will GOT A JOB! In Brighton, so yes, he will be commuting from north london to Brigton, but we are hoping to eventually move to South London, cutting a massive amount of time off his travel, so cross your fingers for that. To celebrate we will be hosting a dumpling/Britney Spears party, it'll be fun, with LOTS of good tunes, I know everyone is excited and/or jealous if they can't make it. Will's official title is Process Engineer...so proud!

Finally, getting hit in the face. I went to work today, and helped put together a new display chair, while I was putting said chair together, a piece came off and slammed me in the face, where I know have a very very angry bruise, thankfully, this happened after my conference, but all the same, it was ridiculous, and painful.

I know this is short, but since we have no internet, I'm at school, and have a trillion things to do before I go home...hope all is well with the rest of the world.

No comments: