Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's Been Awhile

And the world has completely changed. The Oxy Clean guy has died!! Michael Jackson and Farah Fawcett! It's a crazy time to live.

I can't even remember the last time I updated this blog, (although the archive tells me it was April 2008 - so it's been over a year). A lot has changed in a year. Will and I have moved from North London to South London, which I'm told is almost sacrilegious.  Apparently people stay on one side of the river or the other. We decided to check out both. We're not completely sold on south, although it has been a lot more fun, but the 10 year-olds are pretty violent which is evident by the amount of times Will has been jumped. 

I no longer work for the Futon Company, and Will no longer works for Starbucks. So massive improvement there. Will now works in Brighton (yes, he commutes from London) in water, and I work for Youth Music. I'm sure more on that later.

Anyway, while I want to keep you all posted (if anyone is actually reading this again), but I'm catching up on 'Polygamous Wives' and it's on now, so I'm gonna run.

No comments: